Tuesday 25 August 2009

For the last 13 hours ish I have been mostly sat at my laptop with a blanket wrapped around me. A lot of it has involved watching Lostprophets live videos. Not even the good quality ones from Reading or whatever, the really shitty ones someone's done on their own camera. But I like them a lot, because they're usually really close to the stage and even though it's all shit quality you can feel the energy, you can feel it.

So... i've got the majik blanket. Gone through plenty of emotions and thoughts, ranging from feeling shit to excited and little bits of hysteria popped in once or twice.

Mostly I've just been sort of expressionless though. Bit apathetic.

There are things I should just be grinning about, though... well, i blame hangovers and... hormones. I'll get off my arse by 2PM and have a nice afternoon. I am promising myself this.

Ha. Aled Philips just said he might mosh.
I'm pretty sure he's joking.
I hope he is, for his own sake. He doesn't seem like the type to... no.
Just no.

But! It's sunny. I'm meant to go over my best mates soon to... get drunk. In the sunshine. Lostprophets gig, tomorrow night. Lostprophets gig, night after. I mean, things could be so much worse. Could they be much better? Probably not.

So why can't I seem to smile properly?

I don't know, but I feel like a moody... self indulgent teenager who just isn't trying. Am I trying? Yeah, I'm trying to smile properly. I swear it. It's just not fucking coming out well.

I have a bruise on my chin. It hurts. But I have no right to complain, seeing as it's a DRI. Complaining about drink related injuries is like complaining about a cut you did to yourself. Yeah, it might hurt and the nicer people might give you sympathy but at the end of the day you did it to yourself.

You do it to yourself, you do. And that's what really hurts.

Lol, radiohead. It might be a bit of a dangerous time to listen to them, what with it being sunny, summertime, and gorgeous. They might make everything cloudy, raining and miserable again.


Maybe. Or maybe not. Either way, i'm not risking it. Just in case...

I need a bath. I feel really skanky. My hair isn't actually greasy though, so I think I can get away with leaving it till tonight.

In the meantime... I'm going to take superblanket (Yes, i have named it) to Daz's... go out somewhere nice where the sun shines and get pissed. Lalala, what an imagination the youth of today have.

No comments: