Saturday 16 January 2010

won't retreat or delete.

Its been quite a while since i've done one of these, hasn't it?

It was funny reading my last one actually, from October. It's always funny to look back at a point when you were just not in control of yourself at all, not the bad bits, but just the points when you were trying to live normal life. It's like no way, dude. No way. You were fucked, you had no chance! haha.

enjoy drugs in moderation, is all i can say. That and... don't lose your head too often.

It's two thousand and ten now, which I find pretty exciting... new things, new times, new experiences, new places. I get to leave school this year. Thank fuck.

my history teacher called me "an enigma" in my report, which i found amusing. Kept going on about me being "elusive" and stuff. I'm not that mysterious, alright, i just went quiet in a few of your lessons.

This blog doesn't have very good (ok, doesn't have any) structure to it. Sorry. I've slept for a grand total of seven hours since thursday and I'm finding it a tad hard to concentrate. Yeah, the insomnia's playing with me at the moment. Big time.
But it's okay.

Everything will be alright in the end, and I believe that. Don't ask me why, I can't rationalize it, but i just know. I just believe it's going to be okay.

No comments: