Thursday 22 October 2009

Honesty.

i'm listening to honesty by attack! attack!, sitting on my bed, trying to manoeuvre myself into some position where my neck and my back don't cane, and thinking about how i really really ought to go now.

i'm supposed to be walking down to the doctors so i can get my second HPV jab. Then i need to walk to work and do that, which will involve mopping the floor. This is a harder task than it sounds, especially trying to do it well.

i went to see my favourite band again on tuesday night. this is always a good thing. i also went to stay with daisy's relatives up in cumbria over the weekend. we hung out with irish punks. this is also a good thing.

i'm not really going into detail, cos... well, cos i'm thinking i oughta go soon and not get too into writing this. i might do a decent one later after work, i might not. who knows? I doubt anyone actually cares. And that's not me on a downer or being self deprecating, it's honesty. I don't live my life online, and not that many people like me. it's okay.

i probably won't write one though. i'll probably just go out. i'm doing a lot of that lately. going off without sorting things out first... coursework is piling up, word documents are shouting at me in my brain.

i can't help it. every time i have a night in it feels like i wasted it.







sometimes i wish i didn't have pictures of you all over my wall.

No comments: